Monday 31 October 2011

Alice in wonderland





The picture reads

"Catapillar who are you?
Alice this was not an encouraging opening
for a conversation I ...... I hardly
know sir just at present ...... at least
I know who I was when I woke up this morning
But I think I must have been changed
several times since then"

For this college project I had to choose a text from a story and I chose the conversation between the caterpillar and Alice in the story Alice in Wonderland. I used this text in an advertisement against drug use. The picture shows a silhouette of Alice to repressed her loosing her identity, as since taking drugs she has forgot who she is. The background shows blurred yellow and green colours to show hallucinations wile she is on drugs. The other pictures show a photo of Alice on drugs and a picture of Alice looking back at her old self and not recognising who she is.

I designed this by creating little costumes for the two dolls, giving one dark make up. I photographed the dolls and then used photoshop to edit the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment